Monday, July 8, 2019

Kleancolor Metallics

I found the pictures I took of the Kleancolor metallics swatches and I know I never posted most of them, so here goes that. I don't usually like to put this many pictures in a post, but for these I think I'll make an exception. These are pretty nice metallics if you're on a budget, though.

I've already shown Metallic White - here it is on my nails and here is a swatch (at the bottom of that page)

But I don't think that I ever showed the swatch for the only other one I've ever actually worn, which was Metallic Fuchsia:
I liked this a lot, but then this is totally my color. (I would have called this "violet" myself, maybe - the pink one is closer to what I think of as fuchsia.)

Metallic Aqua:
This is super-pretty, too - I should dig this one out and wear it, it's a good summer color. Then we have the darker blue, Metallic Sapphire:
I thought I had pictures of all of these, but I can't find the picture of the purple one. If I find it I'll add it back in later.

Metallic Red is pretty, but it's not really a true red. (I don't really think they put a lot of thought into these names, really, do you?)

Here's Metallic Pink:
Metallic Orange:
(Also MIA, the picture of the "mango" one.)

Metallic Yellow:

Metallic Green:


And last but not least, Metallic Black:




No comments:

Post a Comment