Saturday, July 6, 2019

More Boxyluxe pictures

I was missing some pictures when I posted about my Boxyluxe box, and I posted it without them, but now I have some more - I don't know if anybody else cares, but it was bothering me, so here they are.

Here's the hairdryer and its two attachments. I measured and the dryer is about 5" across the top. That's pretty small, and it's very light to match, although I didn't have a way to weigh it.

And here's the colors from the Tarte palette (which is Pro Glow 3):
It has two blushes in the top row, two highlighters in the middle row, and two bronzers in the bottom row. I have the other new Tarte blush that I talked about yesterday, so I haven't gotten around to experimenting with this yet, but I plan to. I've never had a serious try at contouring before.

No comments:

Post a Comment