Sunday, March 17, 2013

English rose and crocodile green

Pictures, to go with the last entry (which I don't think I linked anywhere so you may not have seen unless you're checking here regularly).

Rimmel English Rose - this is about 4 or 5 days in, I think, so there's some noticeable tipwear, but on the whole I was quite happy with it.


Essie Crocadilly, which just looks bumpy:
Honestly, I think in real life it looked better than this. Some of the bumpy effect is just the lighting. But it was not by any means the kind of overall magnetic pattern I wanted.

Since I'm posting this on St Pat's Day, I guess I should note that I've had on two more green polishes this week: earlier in the week I wore Zoya Irene, a mossy green, and the last two days I've had on Sally Hansen Xtreme Emerald City, which is pretty much what the name implies, a very glossy emerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment