Saturday, November 30, 2013

No Black Friday For Me

I would just like to say that I made it through Black Friday without buying any more Zoya, so I am proud of myself. Did you see their Black Friday special? I think I tweeted it back a few days ago, and then after that I tried to forget about it. (I did go look longingly at it yesterday afternoon, but I restrained myself. I just don't really NEED another $72-plus of Zoya products when I have a ton already.) I'm already primarily getting nail polish for Christmas, anyway. I actually know what I'm getting, for the most part, but I'm going to pretend I don't until after Christmas. (I'd rather get what I really want than be surprised, but the rule in our family is that it gets wrapped up and opened on Christmas morning - unless it's something not easily wrappable, like a computer - even if you know what it is the whole time.)

I had to work yesterday, so I didn't go shopping. I don't really do the whole Black Friday special thing, anyway -- by which I mean that I don't get up and go to Walmart or Target or wherever at 5am, I don't care what kind of allegedly-wonderful specials they have. We did both have Thursday off, but we didn't go see the relatives this year and went out to eat and to the movies instead. No offense to my relatives, but it was lovely! Neither one of us care about turkey so we don't really feel like we're missing the big meal. And we'll see everybody at Christmas, still.

So there'll be a picture in this entry (because despite my avowed intention to not be too picture-heavy here, I still feel like there's something missing without a picture), here is a picture of Dollish They're Hereeee:
This picture completely fails to give you any idea of its shimmery goodness, but it's accurate enough on the base color. (Go look at Polishaholic's pictures for a better idea. - I also bought Redrum from that same collection, which you can see there.)

(I just went and nosed around on the website and there's a good bit of stuff in Dollish's "clearance bin" right now - might be worth going to check out!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment