Monday, November 18, 2013

Recent additions - Triple Shine, Glosstinis, Dollish

This is what I've bought in the last few weeks:
  • Triple Shine Slick Black - which I've worn and really like, although it's more of a dark charcoal than a true black. It has really pretty shimmer in it.
  • Triple Shine Vanity Flare - haven't worn this yet
  • two Glosstinis from the Hunger Games collection: Pyro Pink, on top, and Seared Bronze, on the bottom. (I've worn the latter but not the former.)
  • two minis from the Dollish Polish "Halloween Frights" collection: Redrum (top) and They're Hereeee (bottom) (both of which I've tried out already)
  • my second Color Show Brocade: Amethyst Couture (and I really like these, I may be buying more)
  • and finally, an OPI San Francisco, I Knead Sour-Dough - I wore this with NYC matte topcoat, and I liked it
I've completely lost track of the sequence in which I've worn things lately, but I think it's all been off of this list. They're Here (which is a shimmer, although you can't really tell) and Redrum (which is a rusty-red scattered holo), then Slick Black and the OPI. Maybe even in that order! - Oh, and Amethyst Couture made an appearance in there somewhere, too.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of those Maybelline Brocades yet--soon, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard stories about them chipping badly, but so far I haven't had any worse problems than with any other glitter. I've been changing polishes a lot lately anyway, though!

      Delete
  2. Hey Mel, great polish haul! I think you would enjoy our Sally Hansen Triple Shine Challenge. You just have to post your Triple Shine manis and rock the competition. Take a look: www.preen.me/tripleshine

    ReplyDelete