Monday, November 16, 2015

NOTD: Bit Faker over Cinnamon

The lighting's real weird on this, but you can kind of get the idea. This is BL Bit Faker - which I found at Marshall's a couple of months ago - over Zoya Cinnamon:
I messed up my middle finger, which is why I just glopped on more - it's the "let's make it an accent nail!" school of thought. You can still see close-up that it's a bit uneven but in real life it looks ok. I really like this manicure.

I just noticed that you can also see it in the mirror in this picture:
(The color's much more true there.) As far as the rest of the picture, this is another "empty" but in this case it's empty because I depotted it, more or less. Not in one piece like they do on YouTube - but I actually broke it up and basically ground it down to powder (and put it in my old Benefit blusher box, if you're wondering). I don't know if it was my brush or if the blush itself, but I couldn't get the blush to go onto my cheeks to my satisfaction the way it came. Luckily, considering that I took a $30 blush and ground it to bits, it works pretty well that way. I do like the color. It turned out to have a weird consistency to it - it's not a dry powder, it's almost like a powder-creme thing. I wonder if it will get drier eventually. Anyway, it wasn't working for me like it was before, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment