Monday, November 23, 2015

November Sephora Play


Here are the items:
(I had to fish the blue pencil out of the bottom of the box under the shreds of paper - if I hadn't seen it in the booklet I might not have even realized I was missing an item!)

The Exclusives
Sephora Play 03 - November 2015
  • Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer (hydrating primer)
  • Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb
  • Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Dolly
  • Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear (waterproof) in My Boyfriend's Jeans
  • Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
  • Stella Eau de Parfum from Stella McCartney
This is a good selection of stuff - I'll probably keep everything but the Buxom lip creme, because I'm not partial to lip-gloss type of stuff, and even aside from that I don't care for the color, which is sort of a nude pink. The Rhubarb pencil looks like it is likely to suit me - not that I need any more lip colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment