Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Nicole by Special K

I'm still wearing Gimme a Grape Big Kiss (see last entry) which I love but which is getting distinctly ragged in a couple of spots. So something else will doubtless be coming tonight or tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I thought I'd mention the Special K promotion in case people haven't seen it - my husband has been on a kick of eating Special K for breakfast or I wouldn't have. Going by the link there, though, it appears to be available through other products besides cereal. It takes 3 product codes to get 1 Nicole by OPI polish (in red) or 8 codes will get you a set of 3 (the red, a pink, and a blue). Apparently it MUST be a box with the promo offer on it - just any Special K code won't do. I decided to go for the single polish since I had 3 boxes (rather than wait to see whether Rob collected any more), so we'll see what I get - I'll report back on that when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment