- Enchanted Forest (Nyx Salon)
- Via Della Spiga (Square Hue Milan collection)
- Houston We Have A Purple (OPI Texas collection)
- Odette (Zoya Naturel collection)
- Sansa (Zoya Ignite collection)
- unlabeled mini (not new, but I found it under a table where I'm pretty sure it had been for a while, so don't think it had been swatched before - not that you can tell a lot)
- Fires of Gallifrey (Lyn B)
- Dovima (Zoya matte)
- Gilded (Sinful Colors holiday collection)
- Remy (Zoya Ignite collection)
I believe all of these were two coats, and I left an area at the bottom of each nail where it's only one coat so you can see where there's a difference. (It's most noticeable on Enchanted Forest at the far left.)
Here's the bottle pictures - slightly out of order but I think you've got enough information to sort it out without further help! - and below that is close-ups, with some comments.
This is Gilded, which I've been wearing like crazy lately but it's still interesting to see what it looks like on its own, and Remy, the blue Ignite polish. Which looks amazing - I haven't tried it yet.