Friday, December 20, 2013

Bells Will Be Blinging

Disclaimer: the polish pictured was provided to me by the manufacturer. 

Here's my version of Bells Will Be Blinging over So Blue Without You:
I'm showing you the thumbnail shot again (literally, in this case) even though it makes it pretty obvious what a poor cleanup job I did, because this picture happened to catch a little bit of the holographic flash on the bar glitter, which is what makes this polish out of the norm. This is THREE coats of Bells - I wanted the bling! - over two coats of So Blue Without You - and, I think, 3 coats of topcoat, again.

I'm rotating fast because I have so many new polishes - now I have on another glitter pair that I love even more, and that's Pahlish's holiday duo - Yuletide Treasures, a multi-glitter, over Boughs of Holly, a dark green glass-fleck. I started to do accent nails of the glitter, like in that picture in the link, but instead I ended up trying a glitter fade again. This time I did better than I did with Holiday Spirit the other day. I'll try to get a picture before I take it off. Although I have to work this weekend so this one may stay on a couple of days, anyway.

(Every time I see "Bells Will Be Blinging" my brain starts playing "Please Come Home for Christmas" at me. Not that it's a bad song, but aargh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment