Sunday, December 22, 2013

Trim the Tree duo

 Here's the Pahlish holiday duo, with something more resembling an actual glitter fade this time:
(And wow, I missed some territory on the far side of my pinky, didn't I?)

The two colors are Boughs of Holly, which I have been calling a glass-fleck but which the page above says is a jelly/flakie, and Yuletide Treasures, which is full of large round glitter of various colors, predominantly, I think, magenta & cyan and some gold. It seems to tend to read as red/green in low light and not at all so in most others. Anyway, it's pretty as hell, either way. (But if it reads as magenta/cyan rather than red/green, and I think it seems to, then it's not consigned to one-month-a-year holiday purgatory! I am still undecided on this issue, but I'm happy with it either way.)

Removal was surprisingly easy for a glitter this size. It took a little work, but not as much as many.

No comments:

Post a Comment