Friday, December 13, 2013

SOPIs and new e-tailers

Two nail e-tailers I haven't seen before this week:
  1. Beyond Polish - http://www.beyondpolish.com/ - they have CND Shellac, which I know you can't buy just everywhere, and also most of the other "standard" salon brands - Orly, OPI, Zoya. It looks like their prices are pretty good, too.
  2. Nailbox - http://nailbox.co/ - I believe this one is brand-new. They have about the same number of brands as the one above, but there's not much overlap. Theirs are more upscale - Cult Nails, Scotch Naturals, NCLA. (Actually the only overlapping brand between the two I saw was Essie.) Their prices appear to be regular retail, but since some of the brands are more unusual, they seem worth noting as a place to look for some harder-to-find colors.
I haven't had much to say this week because I've had Ruby Without a Cause (which is Sephora by OPI) on all week. I reapplied it once because as usual I messed it up washing my hair. But it's really pretty. I would try to take a picture if it wasn't all chipped. Anyway, I usually take my pictures when the sun is out and it certainly isn't today.

(The links just above and below are to other people's swatches, just so you know!)

Here's a blurry picture of I Only Shop Vintage, another S-OPI color:
 (I imagine the blurriness is why I didn't post it before. But you can see enough to get the basic idea, anyway. It's sort of a gold-bronze. I might've had a light-brown underneath as a base.)

No comments:

Post a Comment