Sunday, December 29, 2013

NPB & PBP

The title here refers to all the indie polishes I've been collecting up lately - specifically Nail Pattern Boldness and Paint Box Polish, in today's entry, but also Pipe Dream Polish (so PDP, I guess) and Nostalgic Nail Lacquer (NNL?) and a couple more that I can't think of right now.

I love love LOVE Elderberry. I don't think the pictures show the full goodness but at least you can get the idea. (Also, this is post-hair-washing, so the fault is entirely mine about the slight chipping going on there!)

This was over one coat of Zoya Savita - which I chose because it was the darkest purple that I had close by at the time!

Then last night, since it was chipped, I switched to Slightly Unstable, which is limited edition and which is described on Etsy as "a black crelly polish with a green-yellow-silver shift and scattered holo particles" - I wasn't sure what that would mean in real life but I thought it sounded interesting! So far, I read it as a green holo, for the most part.


(You can see that there's some color-shifting going on in those pictures, can't you, though? More than I initially realized. I like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment