Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Put A Bow On It!

I took this picture at a stoplight today, because Put a Bow On It was shining so brightly I just had to try and capture it:
Disclaimer: this polish was provided to me by the manufacturer. See below for a bit more info on that.

(Added:) I forgot to say initially that I liked the way that Put a Bow On It (and the other two microglitters in that set, too) looked without topcoat - they're almost a texture - but as you can probably guess, this is with topcoat. Not surprisingly, it was a big topcoat eater. This is with 3 coats of topcoat - I had an old bottle of Colorstay topcoat that I used for this.

Also, here is Viridian, with a really sloppy attempt at a glitter fade over it:
Viridian looks greener in real life than it appears there, I would say. And I really like Holiday Spirit, and you may see it atop some other polishes in coming weeks. (If you're interested, I was wondering if Holiday Spirit was discontinued, and I'm still not sure about that, but I happened to notice when I was nosing around the other day that Transdesign has Holiday Spirit in what I think are the old bottles, for the fabulous price of $1.69. I am really tempted to go buy some other Sation colors just to try out, because this is the only one I have.)


* I received this polish directly from China Glaze as part of a random promotional giveaway, via Polish Insomniac (and, I believe, several other bloggers). It was provided to me without conditions, and all opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment