Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holiday haul

This is my Christmas mani - this is Yuletide Treasures, again, this time over Mingle With Kringle:
I love the manicure and hate how my cuticles look there. What's up with that? They don't look like that in person! (The wear on the tips is another matter. Also, my thumb on my right hand was an accent nail with a really thick coat - several coats, really - of Yuletide Treasures.)

OK, so here's what I got for Christmas:
  • Elderberry - Nail Pattern Boldness
  • Slightly Unstable - Paint Box Polish
  • Believe in Believing mini - Pipe Dream Polish
  • Vice - Urban Decay
  • China Flower and Pink Pineapple - Revlon Paradise Collection (my husband found these at Walgreen's - I'd never seen them before, and they have a completely different bottle than any Revlon I've ever seen!*)
  • Zoya Matte Velvet set - Verushka, Savita, and Posh (these were LE and are apparently sold out)
  • Zoya Get Even base coat (which I heard is advisable to use in order to get a good application on the matte velvets)
  • Alcatraz Rocks - OPI
  • OPI Take Ten set of minis (list below)
(Note: the next entry has pictures of most of this!)

Take Ten set includes minis of:
  1. Pirouette My Whistle
  2. Alpine Snow
  3. Bubble Bath
  4. Tickle My France-y
  5. You Don't Know Jacques
  6. Cajun Shrimp
  7. Big Apple Red
  8. German-icure by OPI
  9. Malaga Wine
  10. Lincoln Park After Dark
(A lot of nail junkies probably have many of these colors already, but I didn't have a single one. I really haven't bought OPI much in the past few years.)

*I found a lot of references to the Revlon Parfumerie line online, though - apparently this is just something new-ish that I managed to miss until now.

I took Mingle With Kringle off just now, and wow, it stains a bit. I am now experimenting with Elderberry over Savita. Will report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment