I didn't really do a full set of "unboxing" pictures, but here's what it looked like - it came in this cute shiny pink mailer, so I was really like, "What IS this?" and inside was this little makeup bag, which you apparently get every month:
And here is most of what was inside - one item is MIA somewhere in my bathroom, I think:
- Starlooks Lip Gloss (can't read the label at all so don't know the color)
- Rose Berry Figs & Rouge Hand Creme, 20ml (apparently this is a UK brand)
- Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
- Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask
- and the missing item is an eyeliner, which I can't locate right now to tell you the brand - it was waterproof so I thought, hmm, maybe I can wear that, and I bore it off god knows where and never did get around to trying it so far!
If you look on the website, the picture of October's bag has partially different items and I'm not sure if it's random or what. I would like to have had the nail polish, of course, but that one also has more makeup items, and I wear very little makeup these days so that's mostly wasted on me! (If you're wondering about that, I do wear some makeup, usually: I wear base, blusher, and lipstick. But I'm hypersensitive to most eye products so mostly I don't even try that these days.)
I do like the Figs & Rouge hand-creme - I was unfamiliar with the brand, but here's their page on Dermstore. I did try out the lip-gloss also, but I tend to think lip-gloss is too sticky and this one was no exception. It's a pretty nice color though. I was looking at a review of Ipsy online somewhere (I wish I remembered where, but I've lost the link) and they were making a big deal about the stated retail value of the items. That really doesn't mean much to me, whether it's worth $40 or $50 or whatever - what matters to me is whether it's something I'll use, or something that's cute enough to give as a gift, at least! This has enough things that I like or I'll try that I'm satisfied.