Friday, October 10, 2014

New

Here's the Square Hue October box (Milan Passport Collection):
They do lay flat in the box but I like this view because you can get a pretty good idea of the colors. I'm still not sure about whether that middle one is actually black or blue, though!

And here's the bottoms so that you can see the names. I like that they have the month and year on them, it's one of those things you tend to forget later, especially if you have a lot of them!

And here's everything that I have that's new - although at least one of these is a repeat, if you're playing really close attention:

  • glass file from Dollish Polish
  • Dollish I Want To Believe (which I showed before with the two Sinfuls here - but I apparently forgot about the glass file at that time!)
  • Gelous
  • Orly Fowl Play (which was $3.99, I think, so about half-price)
  • Chick Fairy Snot (which I bought along with Once Upon A Time, which I don't think I ever photographed either)
  • Square Hues in the same order as the pictures above, except from the back, this time
  • Jade "Special Glitz" in VIP and Vestido de Gala
  • Chick Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment