Friday, April 17, 2015

NOTD: Peonies Gone Wild + TinC

First of all, regarding the budget I put myself on: it continues to work well. I had let it build up enough that I was getting into high-end territory, if I'd cared to spend my money on that, but instead I bought two polishes from Lucky 13: Aurora Borealis (a flakie) and Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey. It's probably not even necessary to say that that second one is Tardis-blue - but what got me about it was that it's a jelly + glitter. I don't really have anything like that, not in blue, anyway. I got a shipping notice for these so they should be here soon!

I really love the polish I'm wearing but it keeps wanting to chip. It's Peonies Gone Wild by Bonita, with Travel in Colour slapped on top of it. TinC can't really add much pinkness to a polish that's already bright fuchsia, but it does add some pretty shimmer (although Peonies Gone Wild had some shimmer to it already, too). I complained last night that this mani was chipping, and then I decided to patch it up and put more layers on top of it rather than starting over. I'll see what it looks like when I get home tonight - so far it doesn't look too bad.

This was yesterday. This whole mani was pretty much slapped on late at night, so the execution is definitely faulty but I do love the color.

Oh, and a wear note from last week, which was that the Layla+TinC combo that I was wearing then lasted for a solid week - 8 days, actually, which is just unheard of for me. I'mna have to try it again and see if it was just a fluke!

No comments:

Post a Comment