Thursday, May 28, 2015

Stash: dark red strays

I found this picture that I took a while back and never remembered to post. (As I get toward the end of this stash project, you may see several more of these "strays" posts as I pick up what I missed the first time through.)
These look more pink here than they are in real life. These are both fairly neutral burgundy cremes. Here we have:
  • Grape Minds Think Alike (WildShine) This is the new bottle but I don't believe this is a new color. I couldn't find anything immediately to verify that, though. WnW sent out a ton of review samples of the new bottles so that's about all I could find, the pictures in the new bottles from this past winter. This one seems a bit more purple-leaning and a bit jelly-ish in texture, but still pretty neutral overall.
  • Ramblin' Red (Ma.nish.ma) - I couldn't find any sample manis of this color so I'm linking to Karen's display post. I do remember that I had wear issues with this polish. This is not a brand that's available anywhere I know of near me anyway - I've only ever seen it at RiteAid. This one is very very neutral on the nail, as I recall.
(The sun did come out yesterday, so yay! If you've seen the news, you may already know that we had flooding around most of Texas earlier this week. We were probably on the lower end of things - we had maybe 5" of rain the night that other places got closer to a foot. Anyway, I did remember to take pictures of the last big segment of stash, among other things, while the sun was out, so I will have pictures of that eventually.)

No comments:

Post a Comment