Monday, May 18, 2015

Stash: blue & green frosty stuff

This is possibly the frostiest installment of my shimmers:
top row:
  • unlabeled lime-green shimmer
  • Ivy League (Xtreme Wear) - yellow-green with heavy shimmer, far too yellow to look good on me. The only way I'll usually wear it is layered with something more neutral. The link compares this with Zoya Midori (which is apparently similar in color but not so shimmery).
  • Emerald City (Xtreme Wear) - I used to wear this a lot, but nowadays when I have so many other greens I don't think to wear it often. For that matter, this is probably the first green I ever owned, very likely. I would call it a true emerald.
  • (upside down) Cabo Cruise (WnW Fergie) - what I remember offhand about this is that it was very bright blue, and that (unsurprisingly given the color, really) it stained like crazy, even with basecoat. I wore this once and I've always been afraid to wear it again because of that. 
bottom row:
  • Who Are You Wearing? (OPI) - a great dark vampy blue-violet with heavy shimmer.
  • Midnight Cami (Essie) - shimmery midnight blue, a great color
  • Charge It Up (Sinful Magnetic) - a pretty shimmery blue-gray. I'm not big on magnetics but this is a pretty color in any case!
  • Intrigue (Revlon Brilliant Strength) - cornflower-blue shimmer - I don't have anything else remotely like this. (mani from early 2015)
This is the end of the pictures I have, I believe. There's still a few more shimmers I haven't taken pictures of - and then I have to go back and figure out what I missed! I've been putting links back to these posts in my stash list, and it's looking reasonably close to complete, so I'm starting to think that part might not be too bad. (Knock on wood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment