Friday, August 28, 2015

August Ipsy and a wet postcard

 Here's the Ipsy postcard-of-the-month (corny) and a Cirque postcard. Remember me saying that my Cirque package was wet? I'm not kidding. The actual merchandise was fine, but this is what it was like for the part that was outside the plastic.

Here's the August Ipsy bag (plus a stray item!):
  • La Fresh Group Good Night. Night Cream (I love LaFresh's moisturizers)
  • Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment
  • Skone Cosmetics Luxe Doubler Eye/Lip Pencil in Wine
  • 'Pencil Me In' Cosmetics Natural Eyeliner Pencil in Boysenberry
  • Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss
(The Smashbox BB cream didn't come from Ipsy, apparently - I was confused. It probably came from Sephora.)

(Ipsy loves to give me pencils and hardly ever gives me nail polish, go figure.)


No comments:

Post a Comment