Saturday, August 29, 2015

Polish binge, part 1

I've bought a lot of stuff lately. First there was RBL's 50%-off sale. I was trying to restrain myself, so I only bought two:
One from the latest blogger collaboration, one from the RBL+R29 collab. I've got some swatches but they're all mixed up between these groups, so they'll either end up at the bottom or in a different post, I haven't decided. (I marked out latest because I decided I was wrong about that, Scrangie was from the second collab set, I believe, but there's also now a third one which is brand-new and wasn't included in the sale.)

Here are the Rescue Beauty polishes out of the box:
Scrangie will be a great fall color (So will the Butter London I bought at Marshall's, which is Bit Faker, a bronze/mixed-metal glitter. See below.) Bubblegum Punk is described as a cellophane finish.

The next thing to show up were the two things from Nail Pattern Boldness, in the middle in this picture between the BL and the RBL's:
This is Alpha Nail, a top coat, and Glitter Food, which I've been meaning to buy for ages. Bit Faker was just an extra that I picked because I saw it - and because it's a color I've always especially wanted.

Here's the latest Sephora order:
This is a New Black ombre set, called Graffiti (the individual polishes don't seem to have names), Formula X Explosive, Nails Inc Alexa Lace, and below, a little brush set that was on sale plus a YSL lip gloss sample. (Most of this stuff looks like it's left over from last New Year's Eve! very glittery. I think I recall the Alexa polishes coming out after Christmas last year, but I could be wrong.)

Here are the brushes:
They're purse-size, of course, but they look like they're still good quality. That looks like a really good blush brush! I may end up using that one at home...

(I'mna save the swatches for a separate post, this is long enough already. Also the Lynnderellas from Oh Three Oh Four showed up since I started writing this post last night! They are of course totally gorgeous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment