Friday, December 1, 2017

You Dew You

I think I mentioned that I'd bought another Unicorn Pee polish - that would be KBShimmer You Dew You:
This is You Dew You over black (probably Black Creme, but it's been a while so I'm not entirely sure of that). You can really see the coppery-reddish tone of the pigment here - it's supposed to shift around but you don't see that here. In my living room light it seems to shift to green at a steep angle, and I think there's also supposed to be some gold. There are a lot of flakies (the ones with much larger flakes, that is) that have a shift like that, seems to me, so I'm not really sure what's supposed to be so rare and magical about it. But in any case it's really beautiful so I'm not seriously complaining.

This collection went in & out of stock on KBS's website but it wasn't there when I looked this week. If the pigment is really as rare as all that I'm guessing it won't be back.
(KBShimmer also sent along this nail polish charm as a freebie.)


No comments:

Post a Comment