Thursday, November 30, 2017

NOTD: Pumpkin Spice/When U Say My Name

I feel like I should get this manicure in while it's still November because on Dec.1st we all go full-on Christmas (as if that hasn't happened already) - this is Xtreme Wear Pumpkin Spice over Misa When U Say My Name:
This doesn't do justice to Pumpkin Spice, really, but neither did the try I had at it last year so oh well. Maybe it's not just me. Last year I put it over Zoya Cinnamon but this year I used the Misa, which is darker, so that may have helped a bit. P-Spice (the Xtreme Wear version, I mean, of course, not the Sinful Colors one that was out this year or any of the others that I'm sure exist) always looks coppery to me but everybody always says it's actually orange - maybe it's the dark jelly base that confuses me.

Pumpkin Spice  is long-discontinued but I know there are bottles still out there floating around because I bought one last year. (As you'd expect, though, you probably have to pay a premium for it. I wish I'd bought about a dozen back when it was $2 and change, but it's a little late now!)

Added: I forgot to say anything about When U Say My Name, which is a pretty dark brown shimmer that I don't think I've worn before. I almost hated to put a topper over it. (Still available on Misa's website, if you're interested.)

No comments:

Post a Comment