Monday, November 13, 2017

Pumpkin Spice

This is Sinful Colors Pumpkin Spice, which as far as I know is a new polish this year:
It's a sort of a mixed fall-colored glitter, with coppers and so forth* - pretty definitely not something that will get opaque. You can see that on the swatch. However, below the one where it's by itself, I tried it over Square Hue Lengha (which is just a shimmery brown) and I liked that quite a lot.


(It's a wonder there haven't been more polishes named Pumpkin Spice, what with the popularity of the Starbucks flavor - or maybe there are and I've just missed them. The only other one I know of is my old favorite Xtreme Wear one - also coppery - which is discontinued.)

Other swatchers describe it as orange and gold, not copper - I always have trouble with sorting out glitter colors, or maybe I'm just too impatient. (Here it is over orange. I think I tried it over the Astros colors somewhere along the line and didn't like it, but her version looks really pretty.)


No comments:

Post a Comment