Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Be Fairy Afraid + Colourpop at Sephora

Colourpop - a limited selection, anyway - is now available at Sephora. There are several limited edition sets and a very small selection of single eyeshadows. I've already seen some discussion of this - the sets are more expensive than the sets on Colourpop's website; however, they have more colors and apparently the pans on the eyeshadow sets are larger, so if you do all the math it supposedly comes out as a somewhat better bargain. I had heard before that Sephora did not intend to raise Colourpop's prices.

(No nail polish, though. I didn't expect it but I'm still wondering if they have some plan for these nail polish formulas, since they are quite good.)

Here is Colourpop Be Fairy Afraid:
These are still on Colourpop's website (on the sale page) for $3. Be Fairy Afraid is #3 on the wheel, the pink. From a distance the purple and the pink look pretty similar, but I think the pink is a little paler than the purple one. They really do have an extraordinary formula.

(As you may already know if you follow baseball at all, the World Series is going to game 7 tonight. My nails are a mess and I may just start over with one last orange mani.)

No comments:

Post a Comment