Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I Love You (again)

This is the oddly named Sinful Colors I Love You:
I don't know, is that a Barney callout, you think? It tends to give me that earworm, unfortunately, whether it's intended or not. But I love this polish. In fact, I showed it six months or so ago when I did my Sinful Colors favorites. The reason I'm reswatching it now is because I gave in and bought a backup bottle on Amazon. You can see the line pretty clearly in the picture above - it's nearly halfway empty. I tend to do a bunch of coats, that's why I've gone through so much. I think the swatch is three coats.

I always try to compare, when I buy polishes from Amazon or eBay, to make sure the colors look like they're supposed to, even though I've never had the slightest reason to think anything I've bought has been fake. These look awfully close to identical. (I should have swatched each bottle separately, that would have been the best test, but I didn't think of it in the middle of the night the other night when I did this.)
(Original bottle from Walgreen's on the left, new one on the right.)


No comments:

Post a Comment