Monday, November 20, 2017

CoverGirl stash

This is my most of my CoverGirl stash:
Most of these are microglitters in a range of colors. The outlier is the red one, which is called Sangria and which is a slightly orange-leaning red which seems slightly jellyish. (I don't seem to really wear red a lot, even though it looks good on me. So I haven't worn this one much either.) Also note that the other two minis are the same as the colors above them - I'll talk about those more below but I had the mini Glosstini ones first and then I found the full-size bottles on sale later on. I think that the microglitters are discontinued and that's why they were marked down.

I have one other stray old-school CoverGirl, and it's called Gold Rush:


I've been calling these microglitters, but I've also seen them called glass-flecks.
This picture is not in the same order as the one above; L-R, this is Midnight Magic, Seared Bronze, Pyro Pink, and Violet Flicker. Some of the Glosstinis were released as Catching Fire tie-ins but I don't think all of them were. There were a bunch of these at one time, maybe 10 or 12. Actually there are 9 in this post but Midnight Magic is not there, so it must not have been a Catching Fire release. I think some of them existed before that, though.

As far as favorites, I really like all of the glass-fleck ones but I think I'd have to go with Seared Bronze as the winner out of these..

No comments:

Post a Comment