Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Where's The Party Canon At?

This is another oddly-named polish, China Glaze Where's The Party Canon At?
This is a My Little Pony tie-in, and so there's probably something in the My Little Pony movie or elsewhere in their canon - so to speak - to explain it, but to me it's sort of nonsensical. (The label does say "canon" not "cannon" which would make somewhat more sense - a pun, maybe? I don't know.) I do really like this polish, though, so understanding the name is definitely secondary. It's small glitters in a magenta-ish jelly base. I notice on other people's pictures, it looks brighter than it does here. I've only worn it layered so far, but it does seem to get perfectly opaque so it can be worn alone.

This is part of a collection that was released a few months ago, but it must not be too severely limited an edition - at least, when I googled, it came up as available on various shopping sites. (I got mine from Sally Beauty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment