Wednesday, November 29, 2017

NOTD: Chloe

This is KL Polish Chloe.
This is a dark olive creme, and it's really beautiful, but I sat and admired it for a while, and then I put something on top of it. (Honestly, I do better with Kathleen's cremes than with I do with most cremes - at least with Kathleen's I usually wear them alone for a day or so before I start playing around with the colors. Other brands, I usually go straight for the layering polishes.)

I don't have a picture of what I finally did, but I put Zoya Rikki on it. Rikki is a light-green metallic, but it's sheer enough that I thought the dark olive would show through, and it did. I really like the combination; the dark base gives Rikki a lot more character. And Rikki is also really really shiny, and so I put Matte All The Things on top - this polish is so shiny that even matte top-coat can't hold it down completely, but at least it toned it down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment