Thursday, November 9, 2017

Mozart + more KL

This is KL Polish Mozart, which is another polish from her fall 70s Vibe collection:
(I rewatched part of Kathleen's video about this collection and I'll put it at the bottom again - "Mozart" is a nickname her dad has for her, is the short version of the naming story.) This is a really nice dark dusty purple. Note that the swatch is quite a bit darker than the bottle color.

I'm sitting here with freshly base-coated nails and I'm seriously thinking this may go on my nails next. So I'll report back on that.

Kathleen also just put up a pre-order for her next collection, which comes in a limited edition box set * with a free Colourpop lip color. (It's the same price that I paid for the box set you can see below, so the lip color is truly a freebie seen in that light.) I don't feel any urge to run out and buy this whole box, thank goodness - although I'm sure I will end up with one or two! Note that the polishes themselves are not limited edition, just the set. All of Kathleen's polishes are permanent, as I understand it, except the couple that were specifically marketed as limited edition (which is Das Esspensive and Mami Martha). (Also, I just noticed as I was about to hit the "publish" button that the box set now says "sold out." I don't know if that's it for the set or if there will be more!)

*Added: I originally had the wrong link in the paragraph above, so if you tried to click through and couldn't, sorry, and it's fixed now. Also I notice that the individual polishes are on her website as well, not just the box set.

Here's Jess' take on the fall collection, because I happened to find it just now:




No comments:

Post a Comment