Friday, November 3, 2017

NOTD for Parade Day

The Astros' parade is today, as I think I mentioned yesterday, and I can't go but I'm still wearing my orange mani and I'll be wearing my "Houston Strong" Astros shirt as well. (I don't actually live in Houston proper - and in fact I've never lived inside the Houston city limits, ever - but I've lived somewhere in the general vicinity of Houston for the vast majority of my life so for purposes like this I consider myself a Houstonian.)

Here's what's probably the last orange manicure of 2017 - after this I'm sure I'll go on to other fallish colors. This is Jade V.I.P. over Square Hue Nani:
Nani is just a red-orange creme; and then the Jade "Special Glitz" polishes (which I have in several colors) are microglitters with a lot of sparkly stuff. They're not super-super sparkly, which is kind of nice, really. Sparkly enough to look nice, without being all "Hey, look at me!" - if you know what I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment