Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Private I

This is Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Private I:
Diamond Strength is a discontinued line, and for the most part the polishes in this line were very uninteresting so I can't be terribly sad that it's gone. However, they did put out a few LE collections a few years ago that I liked. This one is a plummy glass-fleck, and it's really beautiful. The flecks don't show up well on the swatch in this picture, unfortunately. Maybe I'll try to reswatch it at some point.

I took a few days off from posting over the weekend - I've been posting every day for so long that it felt very weird. I should also mention that I didn't buy a whole lot over the whole Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend, and I don't think any of what I bought was nail polish, for a change. The only thing I bought yesterday was a big pile of towels from JCPenney's, because they were cheap and they've always had good towels. (I know that's a boring purchase but somehow I'm very picky about towels and I don't like paying a mint for them.) And Friday I bought a bunch of stuff from Nyx, mostly meant as gifts. It seems like I bought one other thing but I can't remember what the heck it was. And I know I already had one polish on pre-order that hopefully will be here before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment