Sunday, November 5, 2017

Show Us Your Tips!

This is OPI Show Us Your Tips! from the New Orleans collection. (A terrible pun that still manages to make me laugh.)
It's a lovely periwinkle-ish blue-violet that leans to the violet side - is that the best description for it? I feel like there's got to be something better that doesn't involve the word "blurple" (which I guess it is, technically, except that's usually used for darker colors). Nice and shimmery, really beautiful and I don't think I have anything like this. I'm trying to figure out if there's some reason I swatched this twice, but I haven't found this wheel to see if I wrote anything on it. If I figure it out I'll come back and say so!

I didn't buy anything from the New Orleans collection at the time it came out - this was the only one that interested me at all and I never even got around to it til now. But I'm glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment