Thursday, November 2, 2017

Akamai

This is Square Hue Akamai, which is from the Scuba Hawaii collection in 2016:
They call it a foil but I don't feel like it quite gets to full foil-ness here. Close, but no cigar. It's a lovely color, in any case. Would you call this teal? It looks like it in the bottle but maybe not quite dark enough for that on the nail. It's pretty sheer.

Meanwhile, guess what, I am still wearing orange. I wore two coats of Nani today - which incidentally is from the same collection as the polish above - and then since the Astros actually went and WON the thing, now I feel like I have to keep wearing it for a day or two more. (The parade evidently will be Friday, although I have to work so of course I won't be going.) So I put Jade VIP on top again, which looks really pretty.

Added: I looked it up - akamai means "clever" in Hawaiian. I guess that fits with why it's also the name of a tech company.

No comments:

Post a Comment