Sunday, December 17, 2017

Adrenaline Crush

This is Miracle Gel Adrenaline Crush:
Lovely metallic, sort of a bronze, I guess? - not really a rose gold but not too far from that.

This is the polish that I mentioned having bought from HEB with a coupon, and I couldn't remember at the time what it was that I had bought. Miracle Gel is pretty expensive, and I usually won't buy it without a coupon or a markdown, even though I do like it. It's in the same price-range as OPI, which I don't generally buy a lot of either - the tradeoff is that OPI has more of a range of colors and finishes, while Miracle Gel lasts far longer on me. I have more OPIs but maybe I should make a point of collecting the Miracle Gel colors that I like, when I get a chance.

(As I've said before, other people act like they get much better wear than I do from OPI. My nails are weird sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment