Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Prince Cornelious

This is KL Polish Prince Cornelious, from the fall collection:
I notice that KL Polish website calls it a bronze, but I've been thinking of it more as a red-brown with a lot of metallic sheen to it. In the bottle it almost looks like there's some gold in there - and actually I just went back and watched Kathleen's video about this collection to see what she said, and she called it a red-brown-bronze with some gold in it, so I guess that's fair. (Link for that is down at the bottom of this post about the set, and also this one from when I wore it.) It's really beautiful, in any case. I don't think the swatch here looks that great, really, but on your nails moving around it does. I think the microglittery colors you can see swirling around the bottle are more representative of what you actually get.

(I had to hunt around to find this picture, I had forgotten I never posted it and filed it away. No wonder I keep thinking I'm running out of pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment