Wednesday, October 11, 2017

NOTD: Prince Cornelious

This is one of the new KL Polishes, Prince Cornelious:

It's a really awesome red-brown. KL Polish describes it as a bronze with a shimmer/glitter finish, but it's better than that makes it sound. It's really beautiful.

This is apparently named both for Prince Cornelius, the fairy prince from the 90s Don Bluth version of Thumbelina, and also for Kathleen's dog Cornelious (spelled slightly differently). I had to look this Thumbelina movie up because I had never seen it.

Kathleen's video (in case you want to hear her tell her naming story, or for additional swatches!)

Added: KL Polish also has a limited-edition BCA polish, Mami Martha. I'm trying to resist because I bought the set above, but I don't think I had mentioned it here so I'm remedying that.
The first run of this sold out but they are rushing another run though and you can still pre-order that, last I looked. (The page is here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment