Sunday, October 29, 2017

Dark Side Of The Moon

This is Deborah Lippmann Dark Side of The Moon:
It's a nice vampy eggplant color - they call it a cream but it seems to have jellyish tendencies to me. Anyway, very pretty - I think I got mine as a freebie from beauty.com - they used to do that from time to time. A gift with purchase, I guess you'd call it. But I just checked and it's still a current color.


In today's installment of the Orange Nails saga, I have had on Destiny again (orange pixie dust) with Y'all Come Back Ya Hear (orange jelly) on top, but I got kind of bored with that and decided to push the walls of my self-imposed constraints just a bit - so now I have Zoya Kaufda on top of all of the above. It looks very nice and I'd still say it matches the orange in my Astros t-shirt just fine. Kaufda leans more towards the "burnt orange" end of the orange spectrum, but with all that lighter stuff underneath, I think it keeps it from looking so dark. (I was intending to start with Orly Retro Red, which is basically a red-orange, but I couldn't find what I did with it. I don't think it's much different from all this other stuff I've been wearing anyway. (If you're not following baseball, but are interested in knowing: the Astros and Dodgers are tied at two games each, now. So there will be one more game in Houston and at least one in LA, maybe two if needed. Tomorrow in Houston, then a travel day, then game 6 in LA on Halloween night, and if the same team hasn't managed to win both of those, then there will be a game 7 to decide it all on Nov.1. And then I will paint my nails some Halloween color even though Halloween will be over by then. I've been saving It's Alive for that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment