Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Colourpop (again)

I mentioned before that Colourpop had their polishes marked down to half price - which made them only $3. Don't go looking for them, though, because they're evidently gone from Colourpop's website. I guess I ordered mine just in time. (Added: as of late October they're back, on the clearance page.)

I bought a lip set and more polishes:
I actually got four polishes but only two of them were new to me. (I guess that's why I only put two in the picture, although since you can't see the bottles here it makes no difference.)  I got Be Fairy Afraid (great name) and Dust A Dream, which were the two I didn't already have. That's not counting the holo top-coat, which sold out really, really fast, as holos seem to do.

This is Be Fairy Afraid - which is pink. Underneath it on the wheel you can see the other shade, which is more lilac (that's First Wings First).
I like this picture because you can see that one is pink and one is purple. In other pictures this doesn't show up as well.

And then Dust A Dream:
This looks more blue here than it really is - it might have a hint of blue in there but it's actually green. You can see it in the picture below.

Here are all four Colourpop pastels:
Be Fairy Afraid (pink), Dust A Dream (green), and then the two I already had, Pixi-lated (blue) and First Wings First (lilac). (There were two top-coats as well, so officially the whole set was six polishes.)

Here's the purple on the left and the pink on the right:

And the other two, green on the left and blue on the right:
You can't tell it in the this shot, but the blue is actually not as pale-colored as the other three.

(If I can get decent pictures of the lip set I'll try to show those individually later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment