Saturday, September 23, 2017

Pixi-lated

Here is Colourpop Pixi-lated:
I showed a mani that had this with I Wand It That Way but I haven't specifically shown this polish on its own. I guess I should have done it sooner because these went on sale and now have disappeared completely from Colourpop's website - and I mean, disappeared as in the "nail" category is completely gone. (I ordered the rest of the collection a week or so ago so I guess I got in under the wire there.)

(Note that of the two blue swatches, the top one is Pixi-lated by itself and the bottom one is with I Wand It That Way added.)

I'm really wondering about that disappearance, now. These nail polishes have a fabulous formula and I hope they aren't completely abandoning the idea of doing nail polish. I read somewhere that Colourpop is about to start being sold at Sephora so I wonder if that somehow has to do with it. Maybe they'll reappear as Sephora's new house brand, or something. We can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment