Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Assorted makeup

I got this eyeshadow from the Space.NK sale along with the Terribly polishes. I actually like this little shadow a lot. It's a good color for me as a base.
I believe the color is Pink Ribbon. The brand is Lord & Berry. (I paid maybe $3 for it.)


Then there is this Urban Decay lipstick, which I've had for quite a while - it's the Basquiat line, which I think came and went very quickly. It's not a bad color but I don't really love it as much as I thought I would - isn't that always the way?


This is the end of the box, on which is written the name of the lipstick (which is Exhibition).
Added: this is what happens when I write entries in the middle of the night: I forget the picture that shows the actual product. (Although yeah, it's essentially the color you can see above.)
(Added much later: I didn't love this at first, as I said, but it's grown on me. I really like it a lot now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment