Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I Wand It That Way

Here is I Wand It That Way, from Colourpop's new line of nail polish:
I didn't try to swatch this alone, because you're just not going to be able to see much. This shows it over the two other polishes from that line that I bought (blue and pale lilac) and you can see those same colors without it above that. I love this polish - I took a mani picture of it but it really looks more like the swatch above than it does the picture at that link. It's very pretty and iridescent and hey, it's currently on sale for $3! (and the regular price is only $6, anyway)

(It's not on the Colourpop "discontinued items" page, I checked, so I'm guessing it's just a sale and that they're not discontinuing these. At least I hope not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment