Thursday, August 24, 2017

NOTD: I Wand It That Way over Pixi-lated

Colourpop now has nail polish so you know I had to try it out. I really love this combination:
This is the top-coat I Wand It That Way over Pixi-lated, which is sort of a robin's-egg blue. The top-coat seems to change the color of it somewhat but I still really like this combo. The finish of the polish looks a little wacky here but I think that's just the picture. Both of the cremes I got seem to go on like a dream. (Also the color of my fingers looks weird to me in this picture but I think that's just a lighting thing as well - this was taken under the fluorescent lights at work.)

I'll get pictures of everything I bought up later on (maybe Monday) but I like this and so I thought I'd go ahead and post. It's conceivable that we will be evacuating ahead of a storm over the weekend - but I have posts already scheduled so you guys probably won't notice the difference! (Harvey is not supposed to hit us head-on, so we'll be fine, I'm sure. We're mostly just likely to get rained on a lot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment