Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Garnet Nectar

This is Terrybly Garnet Nectar:
It's a creme in oxblood red - or, I suppose, actually the color of a garnet. You may remember that I was not very impressed with the other one of these polishes that I bought. This one didn't seem as balky when I was doing the swatches - I started to say "I'll have to wear this and see" but I'm always saying that, and we're going to have to get closer to fall before I'll be able to talk myself into wearing any more dark colors, I'm not going to kid myself about that. Anyway, whenever I do finally wear it, I'll definitely report back.

You may can still find these polishes around but I'm pretty sure they're discontinued. Don't pay full price for them, for sure.

(I say "closer to fall" rather than "in the fall" because fall is mostly just an abstract concept where I live. By the time Halloween rolls around we might be seeing less fiendishly hot weather, or at least we start to get the occasional cool front that gives us a little relief for a day or two now and then. Usually if we get any fall color at all, it turns up around Thanksgiving, or even later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment