Thursday, August 17, 2017

Dupes!

This is a subset of the dark-blue cremes post that's coming tomorrow, but I unexpectedly found two polishes that are basically dupes and I wanted to show those together. It's Insta-Dri Plummet and Color Club Nail-Robi:
It's hard to see with these dark colors, but these two are number 9 and 10 on the wheel, and on my monitor you can just see that these two look different from the other dark blues, and like one another. These are both blurples, basically - in different lights they may look like a purple-leaning navy or a very dark blue-leaning purple. I've seen them both called purple but to me they look more blue if you don't look closely. I guess it's just a trick of the light, because if you look up swatches, they look more blue in some people's pictures and more purple in others. (ALU had a post with other dupes for Plummet, not including Nail-Robi. Zoya Pinta was one of them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment