Friday, August 25, 2017

Let Your Twilight Sparkle

Here is China Glaze Let Your Twilight Sparkle, from the My Little Pony collection:
#11 on the wheel is Let Your Twilight Sparkle alone, and above it, it's over Porter Miami, which I think is a really gorgeous combination. I looked at this and said, "Ooh, it's like Zoya Leia, but blue" -and immediately went off to buy it. Which is to say, it's a shimmer topper that leans blue - or maybe slightly blue-violet. #11 on the wheel is LYTS alone and #12 (above that) is over Porter Miami. I really like that combination.

For the record, I wore LYTS this week over Insta-Dri Plummet and I tried to take a picture but it kept coming out all wrong. Over the very dark Plummet it looked like sort of blackened cyan metallic, if that makes sense. That's not what the pictures looked like, though, so I gave up on the picture part of it.

Here it is with Where's The Party Canon At:
(These were the only two of the My Little Pony set that I decided I Must Have. And I do really like them both, a lot, so I did good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment