Wednesday, August 23, 2017

L'Oreal stash

Here are four of my five L'Oreal polishes:
 This is The Reign Of Studs, Nightlife, Hasty, and Jolly Lolly (which is from the Miss Candy or "gellies" collection). The fifth polish that's missing is another Jet-Set, so I actually still have more Jet-Set than I do newer L'Oreal polishes. I think the missing one is called Departure, and it's mauve.

Added: not missing, just in another box. Here's the pic:
As I was saying when I talked about Revlon, I spent most of the early 00s buying nothing but quick-dry polishes. So Jet-Set, Top Speed, and Maybelline Express were the bulk of my collection at that time.

It's interesting that two of these are #600 (but they are from different lines which presumably are numbered separately). And Jet-Set is long-gone, anyway, to my knowledge. (Added: to go with the picture above, the number on Departure is 305.)

Favorite: definitely Jolly Lolly. Red jelly, yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment