Thursday, August 3, 2017

NOTD: Cerulean

Here's Cerulean on my nails. I wore it for a day and it was chipping a bit here and there, and so I patched it up and put Zoya Maisie on top of it (which is a flakie - I haven't worn Maisie much but over the right polish it's really stunning, and Cerulean seems to work well).
This is Cerulean on its own, mind, and I do like it a lot. Now I'm plotting to find all these blue cremes I've gotten lately, and do a comparison.

Added: well, probably not Cerulean's fault, but I patched the chips and put 2 coats of Zoya Maisie on top, as I mentioned above, and it didn't set. It looked great, so I'm especially sorry it didn't work out. I never know whether to blame these things on incompatible formulas (3-free on top of NOT 3 free? seems possible) or our ridiculous humidity (almost always possible).

No comments:

Post a Comment