Thursday, September 7, 2017

Amazon top sellers in skincare

A bit of a disclaimer: I don't know that these two products are the top selling skincare items on Amazon, but they are both things that I only became aware of because both of them were mentioned in some blog or other as top-sellers on Amazon:

"Insanely popular on Amazon" (The Zoe Report):
Teddie Organics Rosehip Oil, 4 oz
I bought the 4-ounce size rather than the 1-oz size because it seemed like a better value - about $13 for 1 ounce vs $21.50 for four. One ounce is just not very much, was my reasoning. Although I do only use a few drops at a time, so if you want to experiment with the small size first, it's still not a bad deal.

And then I'm not sure where I first saw this one, but I had seen it someplace and it was on sale during Prime Day and so I was like, well, might as well try it. (Notice this also has rosehip in it. That's the trendy skincare thing right now. Vitamin C, what a concept.)
Lilyana Naturals Eye Cream, 1.3 oz
(Bear in mind that given the generous amount you get here, you don't have to confine it to just your eyes!)

I'm really into layering skin products lately - "start with the lightest one" was advice I read somewhere, and it does seem to work pretty well. I like both of these products a lot, but they're just part of my arsenal of skincare products. Given that, it's difficult for me to know what really works best out of the number of products I am using, but I do think something in here is working. (Despite my flip comment above, I think rosehip/vitamin C is probably one of the winners.) And I don't think you have to spend $100 and up on skincare to get good stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment